1. By viewing or using Predictions and Betting tips on Brilliantpredict.com or any of our affiliate sites, pages, accounts and/or signing up on the website, you agree to be bound by and to comply with
(i) our Terms and Conditions;
(iii) our Cookies Policy and
(iv) the Rules applicable to our betting or gaming products.
Please read the Policy carefully and if you do not accept the Policy, do not use the Website. The Policy shall apply to all Brilliantpredict.com sites and affiliate accounts( Brilliant Predict Telegram and Whatsapp accounts respectively).
2. There would be the need to change the Policy and our conditions from time to time for a number of reasons (including complying with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements as well as we deem fit in order to satisfy our users). As changes would be made, you are therefore advised to review the Policy on a regular basis. All major updates on the Policy and conditions and their dates of effect would be posted on the site. Should you have any issues or should any change made be unacceptable, please you are thereby advised to close your account with us and desist to play by our picks and predictions. However signing up to Brilliantpredict.com as well as playing by our picks indicate an agreement with our Policy.
3. Please note that references used such as “you”, “your” or the “user” refers to any person using the website or the services of Brilliantpredict.com and/or any of our affiliate sites as well as all signed up persons while “we” “our” and “Brilliantpredict.com” refers to Brilliant Predict and its management.
4. Please beware that right and access to Brilliantpredict.com as well as all our affiliates may be illegal in certain countries. You are therefore responsible for determining whether your access and use of the Website is not prohibited and is compliant with applicable laws, regulations and abiding policies in your jurisdiction.
5. Brilliant Predict is committed to providing excellent user service. By providing excellent service we ensure that we give a reasonable guarantee on our predictions and ensure that risks are reduced to their lowest minimum. As part of our commitment, Brilliant Predict is committed to supporting responsible gambling. We advise that all users are 18+. Although Brilliant Predict will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible gambling policies. We refuse to accept any responsibility or liability if any user uses Brilliantpredict.com or its affiliate site with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures, laws, policies and regulations in place.
Our services are not directed towards children nor do we encourage minors (persons below the ages of 18) to use our services. Minors are not eligible to use our services and should not submit any personal information to us.
User Information Gathering
Brilliantpredict only requires its members to submit information necessary to use the services offered through our website. This information includes your name, e-mail address, phone number and country.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
• Use of your information: We use personal information from our users solely to provide and enhance our services. For example, we use personal information to verify the identities of punters, verify proof of payment, and subscribe members to packages.
These uses include, but are not limited to, sharing your information with other companies (such as our payment gateway affiliates) and exchanging your information with the other party to your transactions. We may also request information about you from third parties to provide our services. We also use personal information internally to improve our services.
• Links or Our Confidential Information: We require that you do not disclose or share your personal links or other identifying information we provide to you with anyone else. Such links and information are our property and we may revoke your use at our discretion.
Cookies are data stored by your browser on your computer. For example, if you choose the option of saving your username when you Sign In, a cookie is used to store this information. Cookies are required to track your session when you are working with a transaction.
With the understanding that perfect security does not exist on the Internet, we employ industry standard technologies to protect our users’ information, including firewalls and secure socket layers. We also have appropriate off-line security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect the privacy of your personal information. However, we are not responsible for the disclosure of your information by our partners or by other companies not under our control.
Changes to Your Account
Brilliantpredict.com gives you the ability to change or edit your personal information contained in your profile. Additionally, Brilliantpredict gives you the opportunity to deactivate your account if need be. Contact us by filling out the customer support form and request the deactivation of your account. If you have active subscriptions open, your account will be deactivated after your subscription has expired.
We reserve the right to retain information after you have deactivated your account or information that you have requested to be removed in order to comply with applicable law, resolve disputes, and enforce our rights.